Sunday, October 22, 2006

Today's mail.

Some more unhappy campers ;)
  • Harrison writes - Hey is like you are pulling me around just for nothing you insist that i should call you but your phone number is dead i mean you gave me a wrong number and again you have my number but you chose not to call me. Well at this point let us call it off and do not border to write me again please so that i will just seek for someone more mature to get this done please do not border to mail me again.
  • Graeme writes - Jasmine ,please kindly keep off as i did because we can deal together in this fund,i have already started a new plan on how i would tackle my problems,so please leave me alone for Christ sake
  • Morris is not a happy man - You must be a jonky human being and i believe people like you dont deserve this package so therefore we are returning it back to the lottery Organisation and pls be warne dont ever dear in your life to mail us again unless we will report you to the FBI for them to arrest you.You must be a mad person and a fool for playing with our intelligency. Fuck you
  • Kachilka advises - Please my Amflis, this is not a time to play pranks or delay, if you know that you are not convinced with this whole thing just tell me to stop this business with you, because the bank has been waiting to receive the informations they needed from you concerning this claim so that they will conclude with the fund preocessing and release the fund for transfer to your bank account. Well there is no need wasting time what we need to do now is to get the information needed by the bank, so send your own part of the money with the name i earlier gave you for the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
  • Kevin says - IN RESPECTFUL OF YOUR MESSAGE THIS MORNING, BUT BE INFORM THAT YOU HAVE NOT FOLLOW OUR COMPANY PROCEEDURE WHICH THERE IS NO WAY THIS COMPANY WILL GIVE ATTENTION TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU WITHOUT FOLLOW OUR RULES AND REGULATIONS, YOU HAVE TO FILL THE FORM WHICH WE HAVE SEND SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER.
  • Rev Jim says - I was telling you that Late Engineer willing bubenik willed some fund on your behalf and you are here insulting me,what do you expect me to do,your fund has been package in the consignment since waiting for you so if you are willing you pay 4,000 pounds for the insurance cover and get your fund,if not go ahead and insult me.
  • Williams states - I do not understand you that is why i am unable to write to you again, I think you are not interested and you have a lot of strange stories, because my transaction do not require many stories it is very straight and simple but you do not believe in me so why should i continue i have no reason to continue this type of business with somebody who do not regard your. I have kept the business pending until I find someone who feels the same way I do. I can continue with you if only you are willing to co-operate and understand that opportunity sometimes call but once.
  • Sharon tells us some sad news - I give all the glory to God almighty who has sustained my Life to this day to write you back this mail after having undegone this Kidney Surgery which scares me. You have to promise me that you will act under my advise and instructions at all times to make this Funds to reach you successfully. You have to hasten up cos I fear I have only 62 days according to my Doctors report to live.
James clears things up - Thanks so much for your mail and I am very sorry for my late response to you. Meanwhile, I know fully well that there are a lot of scam letters floating around the global world today. But this is not one of them, and be informed that I am going to produce all the legal documents to back-up your claims as the next of kin to my late client,Late Mr Benard Tucker.
  • Barrister Kruger seems irritated - What is happening is that, God should punish you.fool like you by asking me rubbish.
  • Karl says - I am beginning to doubt your seriousness consigning this project please let me know if you are no longer intrested in assisting execute this project so i look for someone who is willing. I am a christian and i owe God the responsibility of uplifting people,reaching out to the life of the people,my ministry in-life is giving.Hope you can see why i can not afford to lose this project cos if this money goes to the government many life's will be uttered. To great extent i have made known to you how this project could be carried out but further relent will not bring this project to a lime light. This project is optional and if you can not send requirements needed to execute this project further communication will be in relevant.
  • Yarven seems to have it all under control - How are you today and your job over there. Like the way you go about with issues know you might be asking why me for this kind of transaction, but let me assure you have nothing to fear or worry as this is not a scam or fraud, rather see it as an opportunity to be more rich in life, if not for you atleast it will go a long way to improve my lot in life.currently my country is undergoing serious economic reforms to rehalbitate our banks and industries, therefore one of the policies forbids any federal civil servants from operating a foreign account abroad.please my dear friend be rest assured we are going to follow it legally and officially to avoid any mistake.whatever question you may like to ask please without delay do ask so that we can continue to proceed to the next level’s you would know that time is nobody’s friend.
  • Smith says - Thanks for your response and your effort in trying to call me. The number I gave to you is a landline and that is my office number as the case maybe. I have a mobile phone number which I did not give to you. It is less expensive to call me on my landline. Except if you want me to give you my home land line too, though I am not always at home, I spend more time within mondays to fridays. except during the weekends.
  • Hamza says - i thank you very much for making my life very mysterable,i dont have anywhere to raise money for this Transaction and my properties which i have sold out.i only thought God has blessed us my this means.i never new that my life we so chattered.i no longer have a home i can know call my own, why because i have no place to lay my head.i really thank you very much for frautrating my life.i dont no how i can go to GULF BANK and tell them to give me my $1200 dollars i have paid for this honourable Transaction.
  • Charles writes - well let me say here that God know's whether if this is crime or not and i think i have told you all that are needed to be done to accomplish this transaction i have told you what you will do and what i have done just believe me that way like i told you earlier
  • Kelvin advises - Your Message was well received in our office that is why we are writing to tell you that you will not have any problem with the Tax Officers we are working in collaboration with theTax Officers and secondly this transaction should not be disclosed to any one it should be within you and i.
  • Udo says - Firstly let me say here that am a christian and leave life by example and can't go beyond lawfull proceedure just because am trying to help you. I have told you all that are needed to be done to accomplish this task.I have told you all that i have done and what you will do just believe me that way and send the money with the infos i gave you for you to receive your draft without further delay It is very simple like abcd if you can reason with me.Once again i must tell you that when you wrote me your last email i became curious about your kind of person but whatever be the case there is no problem since am concern Simple send the western union infos to me via email after sending the money for me to proceed immediate despatch of the check to you without further delay
  • Knightly says - Why noy you following my instruction? i told you to send the money fees here in nigeria by wester union money transfer, you are telling me about David Moore, what David Moore goest to do in this bisiness. you don't have to travle to amsterdam again once you send the fees here every thing will be settle ans this business will be concluded withen 28 hours from the time i got all the money finish. are you ok with me now, if so let me hear that you have start sending the money then you send me the controle number immediatly. i segest you will be sending it graduary graduary ok. waiting to hear from you urgent.
  • Setia says - It has no bad effect, i.e., government or otherwise. This is not deal neither a dubious business, it is God missionary practicing. Mode of the business now will not attract any tax. I considered that and that’s while I dislodged the fund from Ecobank PLC Lome Togo and lodged it as family treasure in Benin. I wish to inform you that to do this charity work of God is not by force, it is self WILL, so you are free to decline if it is against your wish.
And finally today, a lad who has an important message.. ;) Don't pay! -

Subject: Please dont pay any money!Please dont pay any money!Please dont pay any money

Dear Flora,

Dont pay any money to Daniel or whatever he called himself. He is an impostors,he we just collect your money for nothing sake.

You are to call me on my mobile phone by evening so that we can talk better. Send his name to me with his phone number I will send him to EFCC to investigate and get him arrested.

He is a crook they are spoiling the image of Nigerian.

Please dont pay!Please dont pay!Please dont pay!

Regards,

John Aboh


Of course, I will pay, but not real money, I'll just pretend I paid which will upset him.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment