Saturday, October 28, 2006

I seem to be upsetting a lot of scammers lately..

  • Err, ok then - for your information you have to check your attachment and see the my international pass sport, Elviva am confuse let me tell you use your tuongh and count your teeth horry up and send the money , do as i told you to do ok. dont write email to those people ok because they want to scam you, open your attachment and see the my international pass sport
  • After he's sent me 23 emails over 23 days - PLEASE GO AWAY I DONT NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE ANY LONGER
  • Ouch that sounds painful - Thanks for your email qs i wish to express that i am not & never aware of this said Morin Davidson with the thus email as you stated, any funds transfer of the equivalent remains totally in my care thats why i am advicinng that you shall not send him any 5,750USD for any payment because i dont send him to you. Just send me his full contact and some of your corresponding email discussion with him so that i can investigate him & instantly get back to you with his real profile so that you can be guarrantee of his genuiness to avoid involving you in a critical goverment probe . I remains your lovely as i will need an instant feedback from you .
  • You should not be confused because my transaction is genuine and not fake one. I have warned you to stop dealing with those imposters and follow my advice to enable us complete this transaction and you keep on following their advice. Well i want you to try and send the money and see that there will be no other payments. You will never regret of knowing me or dealing with me. I will stop sending you message today if i did not receive the payment slip from you. Stop listening to those imposters, They will finish you and even kill you.
  • Scammers will say anything to get you to do what they want you to do. Here is a good example - I send the calvary greeting with tears in my eyes as i wrote you a message concerning my life as i have been expecting to hear from you and know what will be your responce towards this busnnes. May i know why it took you so long to respond to me as you know that all our efforts is lied in your hands for now .please i want you to know again that , i would like you to try all you could nad make sure that the money is in your possession and if you should aloow this consignment to be here in africa ,it will cost us a lot to retrieve this again ,i know that the will of God will be done but our destiny still lie in our hands so do not fold your hand and what this glden opportunity pass us by. Meanwhile, please in the name of God i beg of you to allow me die of hunger while in the hospital ,i can not see why i should have such amount of money and die of hunger.
  • Oh come on, make an effort here! - I get your message this morning uk time i dont know the airport to meet please i will like to meet with you at the hotel because the airport is too far from my office is better you get to the town first before i can meet with you and i will want the money to be paid into my account as well please get back to me okay.
  • Well, that's really the definition of baiting.. ;) - You are still not going direct to finalizing this transaction,you are still asking one question a million time and speaking in parables which is not necessary in this issue. I needed some one who does not know me or know my friends, some one that can keep secrete of this transaction both now and after the money have been realised. Let me have a number where I can talk with you.
  • You're more than welcome - THANKS FOR INSULTING ME JUST BECAUSE I AM A POOR SECRETARY WELL YOU IF YOU FILL LIKE SENDING THE MONEY TO THEM THAT IS WHAT LIFT FOR YOU SINCE YOU CAN NOT TAKE MY ADVICE SENDING MONEY TO THEM FOR WHAT CHARGES WELL EVERY THING CAN HAPPEN BUT GOD WILL IS WHAT ARE GOING TO BE DONE NOT BY MAN POWER YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFULY BECAUSE OF I DO I KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE US TO BRING YOUR MONEY THROUGH DIPLOMAT WE CAN LET BANK (C.B.N) KNOW ABOUT IT AND THEY WILL TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, THAN WESTINE YOUR TIME WITH SO CALLED(Ben Morgan WITH HIS GROUP WHAT A HELL SCAMER) IN FACT IF YOU DID NOT TAKE MY ADVICE YOU CAN NEVER EVER GOT THE MONEY AS FOR I AM THE ONE TO SIGN YOU FUNDS REALESE ORDER I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND MONEY I ONLY ADVICE YOU WHAT TO DO SO THAT YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR MONEY SO IF YOU LIKE TAKE MY ADVICE AND RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BUT YOU SENDING MONEY TO BEN OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED THEM IS ON YOUR ONW RISK THANKS.
  • I bet you do, my scammer friend, that is, praying I will pay you money so you can buy new BMW's and gold chains! - thanks for the new number i hope this number will work because i realy want to speak with you regarding this matter as a true believer i know am with the right person to receive our fund, sir you did not need a green card before helping what you have to do his for you to contact the security company as my new beneficiary who want to stand to receive the consignment boxes, i promise you sir we are going to suceed i always put you in my prayer 24hrs a day about this transaction and i belive we are going to suceed. because my fund is a clean and clear money and you are the only person knows about this fund since we cannot find my former beneficiary so please for GOD kindly keep this confidential. i will try to cal you once i have a calling card on my phone.
  • I have some documents and pictures which I would have sent you in other to assure you of this but your behaviour does not show me your seriousness and I see it as exposing the indept of this transaction unnecessarily. I willonly send you documents when you provide me with your direct contact telephone number and I call on that number and really get hold of you. I do not see any problem in your providing your contact number and hiding it means that you don't want to come clear and clean in this transaction which signifies some iregularities in what you claim to be. I will recall the consignment back from UK today and if in future, you come clean, then we can proceed from there. Please if you don't provide me with your direct telephone and fax numbers, there will be no need for you to write again as I will prefer we stop further comunication so that I will start looking for some one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment