Saturday, October 28, 2006

Priscilla Queen Of The Desert..

This lad seems to be a little unhappy with my character Priscilla.. :)

Dear Priscilla,
Thanks for remembring me again.
This is to let you know that you let me down and am not happy about the whole thing.
You took granted and not only that,you insulted before the the Reserve Bank Director.
I was having in mind of establishing a relationship with you that would have last till death do us part,but you proved to me that it would not work.
However,if you are still intrested with the transaction,speak to the Reserve Bank Director about it and come back to me.
Another thing is this,If you dont want me to invoved in a business like this,look for a way to get me out it and make my life a meaning.
I know for sure that you are cappable of making me a prosperious, just as you are prospering.
Waiting for your urgent reply.
N.B.Could you please,furnish me with your direct mobile phone or you can call me at any time of your choice.
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment