Monday, October 16, 2006

Breaking news..

This mail just in from a lottery scammer.. ;)

Attn; Green,
Can i ask your age?are you married yet? from your language,you talk like you are a teenager. Who are you to give me orders?you said if i want to run with your money?how do you prove ownership of the winning? you expect that we will just package the money or send you a cheque simply because you mail to us that you won the prize(lotto)are you in your right senses at all?
I decided to mail you now at my free time and will call you when i want to.I dont tale orders from little and feeble minded people like you,who just talk without control.
Next time you send me such mails,you will never hear from me nor my any of my colleagues. If you wish to hear from me,what next to do,i demand an apology from your stupid ultrances.
Mark
Some days it's great to be a scambaiter.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment