Saturday, October 21, 2006

Today's Mail

Today's batch of lad anger, confusion, and general scammer time wasting -

  • Knightly says - Why are you draging me like a goat, look am no more a kid to drag me like that, if you don't want to send the money by western union then go ahead and find another alternative. I Thoght every things would be done by now you just hasitating. What i want to hear from you next is when you will send the money otherwise i will quit reply you back.
  • Lawson states - WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINTS.WE HEREBY ADVICE YOU TO CLEAR UP THE AIR.
  • Koffi seems to struggle with spelling and perhaps typing - Thanks for your mail How is ur familis how what i need from you is the informations that will eneble me to get all the document and someet your to the bank as benefishary of the Found in your Name. am hear by waiting for informations so we dont neet to west time Thanks God Bless you
  • Christy writes - In response to your mail. Your address to this office is very rude and uncalled for. We are not affter your wealth if not carrying out our working duties. And it was my boss (Mr John Aboh)that forward your information to us to enable us create a Non residential account on your behalf in our bank here in Nigeria. Point of correction we are not grot.This office deseserves an appology from you.
  • Rolly says - WHAT I MAEN IS THAT THERE IS $ I.6.000.000 USA AND 32 KILOS OF GOLD IS DEPOSITE IN A SECURITY COMPANY ON YOUR HERE IN GHANA . I WANT YOU TO COME DOWN HERE IN GHANA TO CLIME THE IT. COME DOWN GHANA OK
  • Ben writes - Please find a way to understand the meaning of the email we sent to you because we do not know of another way or language to explain it. You can also let us know the language you understand.
  • Father Clement says - may the lord bless you in jesus name amen . i called you no body picked the phone. so now have you contact the high court of nigeria .
  • Dr Zulu says he's had enough - i will like you to stop mail BCEAO or me Dr.Zulu if you cab not do what we told you then have a gooodday?
  • Zac says - *STOP MAILLING ME YOU ARE A JOKER, I DON'T KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, I ASK YOU TO CONTACT MR.JACK DOUGLAS BUT YOU HAVE STARTED YOUR JOKE,*
  • Cheryl is somewhat abrupt - MAKE THE PAYMENTS
  • Joseph states - I am ready to work with you so you have to be very fast to be replying my mails and never have you told the security company what is inside the trunk box is money don’t tell them, keep very secret only me and you will know it, Be fast because my mother she is very sick and she is in hospital bed right now as I am sending you this mail
  • Nna says - How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you, Thanks be to God. I see you not to be sierous with the transaction and i am thinking of geting some body else to stand in your position. I will do that soonest, proof your sierousness to me and i will see what i can do.
  • Martins is annoyed - I am not hear to play or for too much story or to heard from you, that you don't understand english, if you are ready for the deal, fill the application form from the bank and submit it back to the bank and wait for another step for us to take. secondly, you should call me today, so that i can believe you that you are Serious about the deal, without that forget the deal,is not do or die affear.
  • Edward writes - How are you today,hope all is well together with your family,i write to remind you that you are delaying this cheque so try to get back to enable us discause this and know how the cheque will be deliverd to you since you cant afford to come and pick it up your self,because you know that more you are delaying the cheque is going to get expierd on 28 this month so kindly look for the mailing cost and send it to enable you receive your fund as soon as you send the mailing cost.
  • Gareth has had enough and seems to have caps lock issues - GOODDAY,I WANT TO USE ISE THIS MEDIUN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I WAS CONTACTED BY THE INLAND REVENUE BOARD AND I WAS TOLD BY THEM THAT YOU HAVE NOT STILL MEET UP WITH THEIR REQUIREMENT THAT YOU ONLY HAVE FEW DAYS LEFT TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING PRIZE OR ELSE,YOU WILL LOST YOUR WINNINGS. I ADVICE YOU KINDLY MEET UP WITH YOUR REQUIREMENT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE YOUR WINNINGS DELIVERED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.
  • Peace writes - Yes i was the one that called to know why i have not heared from you & also that we shall discuss to feel each others voice of chat . Its very unfortunate i couldn't reach to you at the time of the call so please email to inform me why you have kept silence for the long time .
  • Iheo writes - You were the only person in my heart after several emails from unknown people who claimed they could help me when i was going through the web sites in search of an honest person who will help me,now send for me the money you promised me so that i can settle this transfer bills please,now i need your help and you have been writing me everyday since i contacted you,so please why can't we be friends and do this deal together and share the money,please i don't want us to fight,help me now,because of GOD
  • Wilson appears to have thought of all the angles in light of some money transfer companies starting to ask too many questions - Note : The lottery board organzation have guided some information that government of your country do not allow individual in sending money out from your country so , the money gram officals will ask you the reason of sending this money do tell them that the money you are sending is a gitf to aviod too much tax fee on you and your family. Thank you sir do this today with our receiving manager name above and send us the payment slip.
  • Evans writes again - you are not a serious type,i don't think you really know what you are doing okay,if you are serious let me have your number in belgium and ask mr G william to call you okay

And finally, Poor Colin -

Dearest partner,

I got your mail, well I am very ill since I confirm by the western union office that the fees was paid by a wrong person, I a m very angry and tired about the inccident , however you said that you called me but my number wasn’t going through, is true because my phone was off, I was feeling bad all this time because the fees I didn’t collected, even my wife and is not happy about that.

However I told you to make a way to send the fees from International Money Gram since western union is not safe anymore, what caused all this is because you don’t send the proper information which I suppose to use to collect the fees at the first time you sent the fees, which warrant the bad people in the western union office to have chance to dupe the fees, I want you to go to the western union office and verify the wrong people they paid the fees immediately.

My dear it like a dream I can’t sleep since then, I knew how thing are difficult now, I knew how you will feel but I felt bad more than you because by now something has to be done, if I succeeded collecting the fees, therefore I want you to try to send the fees again via Money Gram Transfer with the same name location and address given to you so that I will be able to clear the consignment from the security ware-house to enable the diplomat convey the 15m pounds in your door step for sharing and investment.

My dear note that more time the consignment stays at the vault more risky it become and as well more money I spend for the safe keeping, I want you to send the 4,500 pounds immediately through money gram so that I will be able to clear the consignment , I will like you considering sending the fees in two part with the same information to avoid any more problems.

I will like you use Money Gram International Transfer to send the 4,500 pounds so that I will be able to clear the consignment immediately, as the agent that will convey the 15m pounds to your care Is anxiously waiting for the clearance of the consignment to enable him convey it to your care immediately, try to make this way by sending the fees, as you will get all your spending back as soon as we conclude this business.

I trust you and hope that you will not let me down, I shall remain in full confident on you till the end of this blessed business that will be a great benefit to the both families generation to generation, I need your full co-operation so that we can achieve this great success and have the fund on our side for sharing and investment.

I will b waiting to receive the fees as you send it, remember to detail me with the full payment information for easy collection.

Make sure you keep this business your self and pray for the success of the business, i will call you now.
Thanks and have a nice day,
Yours brother
Colin Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment