Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Stop this nonsense! Get Serious!

  • Pay up or shut up - AM WRITING YOU MY LAST EMAIL NOW AND HOPE YOU WILL STOP TALKING NON -BUSINESS JARJONS WITH ME. IF YOU ARE READY TO REMITT THE FEES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. YOU HAVE MY TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU ARE FREE TO CALL ME IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS MAN.
  • After only 3 emails - FBI HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS DEAL,AND FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WEST WITH YOU BECAUSE WE HAVE SOME MANY PEOPLE TO ATTEND IN OUR OFFICE,BESIDES YOU KNOW THAT THE PACKAGE WAS DEPOSITED BY SOMEONE ON YOUR BEHALF,SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION YOU CAN ASK IT TO THE DEPOSITOR, SO IF YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SEND THE FEE AND HAVE YOUR PACKAGE DELIVER TO YOU,THEN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT OK
  • After 27 mails - well , since i have been telling you things about this fund and is like you dont want to believe me , can you please come down to ghana so that you can pick the fund your self becos i am tired of writing you and you are not doing any thing concerning the fund ok.i am tired of sending me mail and me sending you mail too ok.
  • My friend, please l do not entertain the remaining questions you asked me, it looked unserious. lf you know that you are not serious, immature and incapable of handling this transaction, please you can backout and do not email me again. This is not a child's play as you can see the amount of money involved which cannot be toiled with.
  • WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID THE MONEY WHEN YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT. PLEASE BE SERIOUS WITH THE TRANSACTION.
  • If you know that you dont want to provide me with your full contact information so that i will be able to call you on phone,please kindly forget about this transaction and dont write me again because i am not playing childs play with you okay.
  • Yes i said it because the number you give me is not real,have be trying it to get you know way,is that the way you do your business,yu have to communicate for easy understanding.am a straight forward someone that is why i do my things straight.so if you are serious please give me the necessary things.your proof of identification and your real phone number or you call me so can talk.then i we go ahead to get the necessary document for you to send it to the bank.hope to see your seriousness.
  • Your mail message to me was recieved but i want to let you know that your mails you are writing to me is not encoureging and i hope you are not trying to joke with me or something. Ofcourse this is real because a man of my age cannot be joking with this kind of transaction to you so i will need you to tell me if you are serious about doing this business transaction with me or not. I also try to call you but the operator told me is a wrong number can you please re cofirm you again.
  • Now I know you are NOT serious with the business
  • YES YOU ARE DAILY FOOL NOT MONTLY FOOL,AS I CAN FIND OUT THAT THE FUND IN QUESTION DID NOT BELONG TO YOU NOW I FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THIS PEOPLE THAT STONING OUR FUND OUT OF COUNTRY. WELL I HAVE TO MAKE A POSITIVE PLAN ON HOW TO REPORT YOU TO US POLICE. IF YOU ARE STILL A DAILY FOOL KINDLY RESPOND URGENTLY
  • Why do you choose to be beating about the bush. Go and make the payment into the account I have given you so that we can conclude this business without further delays.
  • I really dont understand why you do the things you do ? its really unbelieveable you dont want to give me a chance to understand you i have done all i need to do as a friend and you still do the way you do why dont you make me understand you and make this work better. We are talking about an approximate of over $24 million dollars and you are making it sound like this with all i have done.
  • I don't understand the kind of human being you are, you never been seriouse in what you do, did you think this is a child paly or joking matter.
  • Its Ok Mr, but always remember this that a bird at hand worth two in the bush, who's money are they going to give you mine that i have solicited, i see you are a very unserious and a dubious man to deal with i dont care who you send the money to and i dont care what they tell you.But always remeber that you will not get the funds from Nigeria not now that i am still alive they will use your funds your resources and you and you will have yourselve to blame and get this straight dont contact me again unless you are ready to do business, i dont bloody care what they tell you and dont forget too soon you wont get this funds its a promise.
  • if you cannot believe me,you can't believe anything. i felt that you are the right person for the transaction because you have proven it since your communication with taylor till i came in to put things right. for now.i will just leave you to this but i must remind you that you caused this amnesia you are about to have for not taking a wise decision at appropriate time.
  • What's my gender got to do with it? - I am in receipt of your mail.I can understand that you are also a woman.How do we go about it?How old are you?In the alternative,can you provide a man out side Britain to stand for you?The person must both reliable,and un-questionable.I wait for your response as time is not on our side.Thanks,and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment