Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh NO!

I just got a bleep, my name is on a list somewhere.. :) But which name? Whose list? If anything happens to me ya'all be real careful now, ok?
Dear Isaline
if there is any one i gave my trust is you. why then did you turn me down. you failed me but is not yet over. i still belive you can come back to me . i need update from you . please don't push me to do what i don't want to. i hope you did not forgt that i hav all your information and i have every right to do anything i want . i give you just 72 hours to keep me posted or i will call on the FBI to check on you and i will tell them everything so far. i trusted you . but you now turn at my back to transact my deal with you. hold your mind was that the will not tell me. everything you did with this men i have records so why do you hav to betray me? just like i said i have time for you and if you are no longer to handle this with me let me know i will secure a power of attorney to commence with a new interested partner but for you i asure you the FBI will get to you. this is my deal and is legit butthe way you are doing it i never liked.
get back to me
Henry Ibeh

So I might be arrested soon too, Sephiroth. Got any advice on good jails I can request to be transferred to? :)

1 comment:

  1. I think one of these places might do the trick

    I think that I'd still like to go to Camp Cupcake; y'know that Martha Stewart went there and her career didn't suffer one bit! ;)

    ReplyDelete