Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cheque lad.

I baited a couple of cheques out of this lad, and he seems to want to come back for more.. If you look at my check gallery it's the first and second cheques.


Hello Caroline,

How are you doing today,and how is kane and others??

I am very sorry to have lost contact with you for some time now, moreover you too never bordered to send me an email to know my present situation of things,anyway i had a fatal accident travelling down to a neigbouring town trying to get some transaction completed and ever since then i have been on my hospital bed and even unable to walk yet but promised to by my doctors,i am sending you this email now from a wheel chair.

Please i will need to hear from you to know if you are still much available to give me the same assistance as usual,because i have a client that is ready to make some payments soonest,my other client that is a representative too is too greedy over percentage,even with my condition he is still finding it difficult to do things with patience.

Please endeavour to get back at me immediately as i will want to know how you have been doing with kane and the other foals even outside our transaction.

Awaiting your quick reply.

Do have a lovely day!!

Thanks.


How he can be coming back from more after having a fatal accident I am not quite sure.. this is tempting and I think I will take him up on it. ;) I have a very good idea of the story I will tell, too.

Dear Lad,

What, do you mean {some other lad} never gave you your share of the funds? The check you sent me, I banked it and just as it cleared {some other lad} sent me an email advising me you had been in an accident and that I was to transfer the funds to him, and he would make sure you got your share.

I am sorry to hear of your accident, what did you injure fatally?

Everything here is fine. I have been waiting for you to recover to see if you wanted me to do any more business for you. I bought a lovely horse float with my share of the funds, and all the horses have been enjoying it greatly.

Get back to me and let me know how I can help you going forward,

Much love and hope for your recovery to be complete soon,
Caroline
I'll get a nice horse float picture to go with it, too. ;) I think he will be a little upset as this lad will have stolen over 400 grand from him, so I will give him a lad address of my own to see how he replies to it.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment