Saturday, October 28, 2006

All it takes

to upset a lad sometimes is just a swear word or two.. ;) I sent him this -
What do you mean you can't read it? I put the damn thing on there and now you are telling me that you can't see it. I will send it again. I suggest you use a different computer to try opening this file. It should be able to be opened by any decent computer.
He replied with this -
I received your rude email and i wish to inform you that we do not tolerate any form of abusive words on this lottery programme as it might lead to your disqualification if it happens again.We are not responsible for the payment of winnings delivery fee needed for the parcel delivery which contains the winning cheque.We organise this programme to enhance unity among microsoft users around the world.To make you beleive this lottery winning and claim procedures, i will have to. winning certificate for you to see and come to the fact realisation that this is not a lie or a fake but a real and legitimate lottery winning.I will send you the winning cheque and certificate as soon as you reply to this email
I look forward to your email about the payment.Have a wonderful day
ROFL at the unity among microsoft users bit.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment