Saturday, October 28, 2006

I messed with him..

I'm going to post a bunch of the good mails I got from the lads as I am going through my mails today. So be prepared for a deluge ya'all! ;)

Dearest mum Helling,

In my mother tongue one says truth makes eyes red but don't break them.Instead of telling me nonesense tell me you have no means to help me.

You are not honnest at all to me and to GOD.Are you human being? Have you an heart?Do you mind?Do you already see an African orphan situation?What a hell did i do you?

Now,your game is over never contact me again.Why do you still write to me if you don't believe to me.Ok,take a plane and come to see my situation here in Abidjan with all your sense and tell me the contrary.

If you can't come here or can't send me money it is finish,do not contact me again.What must i show you to get confidence in me?

I repeat,see you are not honnest: i call you,let you message on your machine several time but you never try to call me back.You are really devil,bad and what else.One day your conscience will ask you what you did to me.

Don't write me again with those kind of insults; i swear,you will get my death,pierre-maguerite death on your conscience for ever and your will pay for that at the last judgement.Even not here but,i'm sure we will meet at the day of last judgement and you will see.

Don't contact me if you can't come here or send me money ok? Finish,have you child?I pray for them because if you die,they will also face the hell despite you are white man and live in u.k don't die but remember that even the rock will disappear.

That is the last,

Pierre.
Well, what the hell you did to me was try to scam me. :) That's why I have wasted your time for a month. ;) Looks like it really messed with your brain ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment