Friday, October 20, 2006

This isn't good

I never knew that asking a (fake) Charles Soludo about pets and books could land me in such trouble! This is the email I got from the "Director FBI" after doing so:

Subject: F...........B............I

ROBERT MOULLER
DIRECTOR FBI
ATTENTION:Gudelig Becker,

You were reported in our custody by Prof. Charles Soludo the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria. You were accused of not respecting the Governor and not showing any appreciation and regards to him. You have a contract payment of US$30.7 million Dollars with the bank, but you are not making any effort to receive your payment. You are advised to render full apology to the bank Governor, and you will be arrested for any further report from this organization. This is the first and final warning, and any further report will lead to immediate action.

ROBERT MOULLER
DIRECTOR FBI
WASHINGTON DC


I better go in hiding, I think :)

2 comments:

  1. You need to respect his authoritah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be careful not to drop the soap now, I have heard that bad things can happen when you do that.. ;)

    ReplyDelete