Saturday, October 28, 2006

More funnies

They're fed up with me! -
  • Do not ever contact me in your life., you are inresponsible Human being.
  • I have told you many times that we don't have much time to waste or delaying this transaction and you keep on asking many questions which i have tired to answer.
  • WE ARE NOT READY TO ATTEND TO YOU UNTIL YOU DO THE NORMAL THING,IF YOU ARE READY TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND,THEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US,BUT IF YOU ARE NOT,DO NOT BORDER YOURSELF TO MAIL THIS OFFICE AGAIN.
  • As i was told you ealiar, no need to waste time on it,
  • why are you asking all this question. (it's called scambaiting my friend!)
  • If you are not ready to call or send your telephone number to be called, then forget about my co-operation since I do not know if I was dealing with a ghost (the funny thing about this is, I always send a telephone number in the first mail!)
  • Thanks for your mail and please like I told you last, do not write me again if you will not provide your contact numbers. Untill I talk to you will I consider going into business with you again but till then, lets call it a quit (as above)
  • Listen i have explained everything in details for you
  • Animal, stop deceiving yourself---idiot
  • Thanks for your email since i have severally written to you but mabe the email transmission was not through, also we have to instantly proceed to wrap up & thats why i still want to prove to you that this is not a kind of game, joke or a child's play. (the lads love to tell you that "this is not a childs play")
  • Thanks for your mail and would appreciate your answer of my question as this transaction is taking more time than required I must confess to you My Dear Sister okay Madam. (oh, am I not being scammed quickly enough for you?)
  • I decided to cut off communication with you since I understands you are taking this very matter for playing sake and I as a human do not have such time.
  • sorry, i was very sick and am tired of this life nobody want to help me, and am in the process of laying my life because their is no hope since you refuse to help me. I told you to call me or contact the bank where the money is but you refuse you keep on sending me a proverb, it not fear on me, kindly help me if you want to,
  • I have not contacted you because you kept sounding as if I this transaction is a childsplay. Below is my previous mail , please read it again carefully you will know exactly what is delaying this project .
  • All the emails i get from you is blank so i don't know what you have writen that's the reason why i have not replied you. So what informations am i to help you with. get back to me ASAP so i can asist you
  • YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT
  • stop hoping been geting you adited ok, there are documents that covers this six consignments ok . there is not thing to be scared of. please i am tired of all this please please i have got alot things to do here if you are not ready just let me known and stop wasting my time on this ok. your next reply will tell if i will reply you again on this ok, becos i cant be wasting my time just like that for unnessary things like this . (now that's what we scambaiters live to hear!)
  • I can see you never change and you will always remain the deceptive person you potray, i didnt ask you all this rubbish where is the funds for the processing ? that is all is required know do i understand your game, but am sorry i cant play i have other serious business to do, if you must know the documents have been procured today by Mr Zhang my Korean Partner we have commenced the Transacton without your assistance you can be rest assured that you will never get a dime unless you work for it. I would have to go now as i dont deal with unserious people like you. Felix (I wonder then that you took the time to write this lovely mail to me? :) )
  • Am so disappointed with your last mail.If you are intrested in this transaction then i believe you would have called me and not telling so fool story about people i have never heard about. If you are good to go please call me for i don't know any of this people and i have nebver heard of then.
  • I hope you know that I am not here for a child play but rather for a business if you know you are not ready to assist me, kindly update me so that I can look for someone else that can assist in this transaction.
  • I am not sure of your intensions in this transaction because of your duggy behaviour and as a matter of fact, you must send me a copy of your internationalpassport as well. Without meeting the above request, we cannot do anything together. (WTF is duggy?) ;)
They can't reach me! -
  • I have tried to get you on phone but always on Answering machine. Please furnish me with your phone number.
  • Extra note: You should know that the phone number you wrote was unobtainable. Please provide a workable number.
  • sir, i belive this is my last email to communicate with you because i have not speak with you on phone because every telephone number you give to me always on answering machine. so i realy want to be serious with you not joke ok
  • Yes, you gave me your number but it's always on answering machine as i have tried so many times to call you.
  • I have tried calling you several times on the number you gave us but the number hasn't being through. I will call you again on phone so that we can have oral discussion and if at all you have a direct phone number please do not hesitate to send it to me so that I can get through to you to enable us discuss the modalities of this transaction. (another favourite word of the scammers)
  • I have called your number several times and no one have ever picked the phone, it has remained on answering machine.you know that this transaction requires sincerity and trust.since you are ready to conclude this transaction with me, give me a number where I can get you any time I call you Again why cant you address me by my name, I dont understand your parables. I am waiting.
  • I recivied your email, i called but no answer you should give me a call so we can talk about your prize
  • GIVE ME A VALID PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU.
  • I cannot get hold of you on phone. Are you willing to assist me or not? I want a straight answer please.
They're afraid of me! - They should be!
  • what money you will want to send via western union? please i dont understand and if you cant explain to me please kindly stop communicating with me. am afriad of you now. because i contact the company they said they have reply to you so i dont understand you email when u always send to me. who is mark fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment