Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tell me a bit about yourself...

One thing that I've done for a while now is to ask the lads 4 questions about themselves -

When and where were you born?
Do you have any pets?
What is your favourite food?
What is the last novel you read?

Some lads got asked what their favourite TV show was as well. If the lad claims to be a barrister, I ask them about Quite a few of them have given their details. Here they are:
  • Barr. Richard Knowles - I ATTANED MY PRIMARY AND SECONDRAY SCHOOL AT ENUGU IN EASTERN PART OF NIGERIAN WHERE WE ORIGINATED, THEN I GOT ADDIMISSION INTO UNIVARSITY IN 1960 SEPTEMBER AFTER OUR INDEPENDENT AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA WHERE I READ LAW.

    AFTER MY YOUTH SERVICE, I WENT TO LAW SCHOOL IN LAGOS WHERE I WAS PICKED BY THE FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL OF JUSTICE IN NIGERIA JUSTICE ALEX COKER TO WORK IN HIS CHENMBER FOR 4YRS, LATE JUSTICE ALEX COKER WAS THE JUSTICE THAT SATISFEIED ME FIT AND I WAS CROWN THE YOUNGEST LAWYER TO BE CALLED TO BAR ON 6TH OF OCTOBER 1982 TILL DATE.I WAS RANKED SECOND BEST AND YOUNGGEST.

  • Mussa Hassan - I was born in Harare Zimbabwe,i do not have any pet,i have never trained or lived with any pet,right now i am under political assylum in this country and not living a good life,i hope that i will leave this country as soon as the bank in London transferes the money to your bank account.

    I like all kind of foods because i easily adapt,but my favuorite food is rice and stew,pizza,the last book i read was the bible,when i was in school i used to be a good novel reader but since i had this problem i turned on to God and often read the bible.It is so nice to read these words from you and hope that some day we will get to meet and live as one family.May God bless you for your kindness towards me,i have to stop so far and hope that i will hear from you again after you finish communicating with the bank.

  • J. Mataya, Esq. - Where did you receive your law degree from? University of Ghana, Legon, Accra. Ghana. But now resided in Republic of Togo.

  • Stanly Abuchi - For your questions l am from Abidjan Cote D'lvoire in west africa and l work in the bank as you can also see from my first mail to you.On us meeting half way please do note that l will immediately relocate to your country or any country of your choice at the end of this busienss for sharing and investment purposes with your kind assistance.l am born in the year 1952 and l have worked as a banker for many years.Other questions you asked is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with this our business.

  • Jerald Lawal - Most questions you are asking me at this point is irrelevant as far as I am concerned, this is because they have no link to this transfer, however, I will answer the ones I know should be answered in other to move on.

    I was born about the same year as you, 1964 in Lagos-Nigeria and in the General Hospital. I got your contact from the Nigerian Chamber of Commerce Gazette.

  • Mahim Ali, who also noted the proverb I included in my mail - I was born on the 26th. Of April 1960, at Yalgado Hospital, Ouiagadougou(The General Hospital).
    For your second question, yes, I have a dog(my “Eve” she’s beautiful), It is common here in Burkina faso. Rarely will you find a house that does not have a dog, it comes from a long time story about our ancient mother.
    Following your third question elizabeth, should I say, you are kind of expensive there, I will go or a good, well prepared vegetable soup and garri(Grinded casava stired with hot water), very good eh! That is my favorite.
    The last book I just finished is a best seller novel, “Flesh and Blood” Horror. I enjoyed it too.
    Beth(you make me sound as if I know you close just that, I have a cousin by the name elizabeth), I need your explanation to this phrase “WHY BE DIFFICULT WHEN YOU CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE”.

  • Rev. Simion George - I was born in 1960 in Monrovia ,Liberia to be precise.

    Well talking about pet ,yes I have a very nice Dog that I cherish very much.
    My fourite food it rice,Well my last book that I read is things fall apart written by Achebe.
    l have not gotten much time to read this Da Vinci Code book which I will also love to read very soon as I have heard much about it.

  • Peter Frank - I was born in Ouagadougou BUrkina Faso on 15 March 1963. I am married with
    4kids, Two(3)Boys and a girl.
    My son have a Dog named TOBBY, A neigbour gave him the Dog after their Dog
    gave birth.
    I like Rice and Fried Plantain and our local african food.
    I don't have time to read novels or books, but i am good in reading the
    daily news paper. To know what is going on in the country and outside the
    country.
    During my spare time, i take the kids to the park.

  • Tamrat Dale - First and foremost, I am a widower, married with one daughter, lost my wife to cancer in year 2001. I was born in October, 1st, 1960. My daughter is just 14 years old. I was born in Joint medical center, Lagos Nigeria.
    Secondly, I have a dog, but do not have a cat, the name of my dog is Billy, is very wild dog and gets violence if some one knocks at my gate whenever I am not around. My wife hated dogs, but my dog has become path of me. It now appears I can not do without my dog.
    Thirdly, my favorite food is rice stew, you will be laughing to read this, do you know about rice stew? Have you tasted one before? May be I will make you one if nature brings us together for this purpose. I also love pizzas.
    Fourthly, the last book I read is sensational spy, it makes me more alert and know what life is all about and more of other countries.

  • Faty Bakassa - Thanks for your mail sir i have scan it and send to you for you to see
    First - i was born in Ivory Coast
    Second - i Do have any pets?
    Third - My your favourite food? I love a good curry and also
    pizza and pasta.
    Fourth - since i have all this problem it hard for me to read books now
    Dear sir i can not give any one your email address.
    i will like you to contact the bank to get for the bank to give you more information
    Thanks
    Faty Bakassa

  • Williams Jude - I was born in 16th of April 1960 at President Hospital here in Nigeria i also have very good pet that is lovable and My favourite food is salad and pizza also.

  • Barr Kome Komo - Concerning the proof to show that everything here is guniue here i have attached the death certificate to these mail to show that is is for real.concerning the my level of schooling here in nigeria,i attented the Great University Of Benin studying law in my first degree and went on to one of the law school here.

  • Jacob M Toko - I was born in St.Trinity hospital in Lagos in 14th of september 1958.

    To answer your question about pets,i have a dogs and pigeons.

    About food which i do like,i love eating chinese food and also i love to eat pizza also,
    The book i love to read is scarlett letters,it is very interesting.

    I hope i have got answer to all your question,i want to thank you once again for your reply which i really appreciate and i hope we can start doing buisness and getting along with one another.

  • Stella Sigcau - 1, l was in south africa in the year 1955
    2, l have a pet which is dog
    3, My favourite food rice and salad with chicken
    4, The last book i read is the holy bible?

  • John Kalu, giving his credentials - I obtain my LLB in university of Lawyer after which I went for my Lawyer school for 1 year.
    After that I was call to BAR by Nigeria Bar Association.
    A member of ABA (Africa Bar association)
    A member of SAN (Senior Advocate of Nigeria)
    I have my chambers which branches in Lagos, Porthacourt Ibadan and Kaduna .
    I have been in legal Practice for 14yrs now, which I believe I have done, marvelous well to all my clients, both local and international levels.

  • Barrister Usman Awadi - In answer to your question, I graduated from the Law Faculty of the University of Benin, Benin City, Edo Nigeria in 1988 with second class ( upper division ) and was subsequently called to the Nigerian Bar Association on the 24th day of May, 1990.

  • Sam Edem - Again, I am a very busy man working for The President here because I was his campaign manager during the elections, I read only books on electioneering and campaigns. I am old now about 64years, I was born in a remote village in southern part of the country, and I like vegatables and fruits because of my age. I have dogs here for security and not as pets.

  • Patrick Ogwala - To answer your questions, I was born in Lagos in 1960. I havent got a pet because of time working at the bank, my best food is pounded yam with egusi, the last novel i read was The Walking cant remember who wrote it.

  • Kola Jones - Thanks for your mail will I had my law degree from the Law School of Nigeria I holding a Barrister degree in Law and a Bsc in medicine all was in Nigeria here I tried calling you but went into voice mail I shall be waiting to hear from you.

  • Edward Yau - Yes I was born in November 14th, 1957 in China. I am 49 years by November. I do not have any pet right now because the one I had was kill by a reckless driver and ever since then, it has been a problem racing another.

    I am also a single parent and I am not ready for any marriage now because I have not found the one I had good enough to take another one. I have three kids, James the first and only son, 22 years and presently in the high school here in London with me. Jane 19 is also in high school also with me and our last daughter Jenny 17 now but was taken by the mother back to China. I am from China and I lived all my life there in China until I was transferred to our London branch office of this bank where I have been since 1998.

    I am a Christian and I strongly believe in God. My favorite food is among Chinese delicacies, which you may not know because you are not a Chinese. I speak English and traditional Chinese fluently. The last book I read is the (Account Made Easy) written by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of China (ICAC).

  • Jacob Toko (again), whose definiton of famous is interesting - I currently live in Abuja,now the capital city in Nigeria.
    My favourite book is Scarlet letter which i told you in the previous mail i sent to you.
    I have met so many people famous here in my country,e.g The chairman of the international Economic Reform in Nigeria.

  • Laarni Enriquez - I am born on April 18th 1969 we are almost the same day that means we have something in common,please do not fail me,i was born in Philippines and I like dogs,but do not have anyone,my favorite food is friuts,but for book non for now becuase of my condition.

  • Williams Magena - 1 i was born in kwazulu-natal in durban the zulu kingdom here in south africa in the year 1969

    2 i do not have any pets but i do like dogs as well.

    3 my favourite food is my native food which is pap and meat.

    4 i always read business journals and magazines.

  • Williams James - Yes i like bunny rabbits and did not know your country because you have not tell me where you came from.I like meat so much.

  • Albert Omen - I was born in Sierra- Leone general hosital on the 28th of march
    1969 I don`t have any pet here but dog in my country when I was there.I like
    eating rice and beans but my fovority is my traditional food you will see
    the food when you come. I must tell the truth since all this while I only
    read news paper.

  • Mary Jones - I was born 52 years ago in Liberia. My pet is earl and she is a nice lovely cute german shepherd. i am a vegetarian and hate the book you just read ( da vinci code) . if you really ewant to help carry out thgis task let me know so that we can proceed , i do not have all the time in thge world to do this

  • Vincent Ebeano - As per your questions, i like pets hence i have a massive dog, reads best sellers of all types a lot, love milk and chesse.

  • Debbie - Well I was born on the 13th of March 1982 making me 25 years old and I must tell you I really love pets more expecially dog but I am not in position of having it because I am living in a refugee camp here in Senegal which you know the kind of place it will be and not my personal home.

    I did also watch Tv and the most favourable program that everybody here in senegal love not only me is a program called 'Rubby'.

    I can't even remember reading books or novel as this predicament is eating me all over and all my mind is focused on how to get this deposit released and besides i need to continue my education once you can help me get out of this problem and get the deposit released on my behalf so it is going to be great if you can come down to Senegal so that we finalize everything and go back together but if you could not then you can still from there to make the release while you send for me to comr over to your country.

  • David Dangote - I was born in july 25th 1964 at st Mary's Catholic hospital Kaduna. North state of Nigeria.

    I had a pet but it is dead.

  • Jose Muze - First - Where and when were you born? I was born at the Harare general hospital Harare Zimbabwe on the 7th oct 1969
    Second - Do you have any pets? I have three big dogs when i was in zimbabwe, we live in a big farm so it is compulsory that you have big strong dogs.Now i dont have any pet because we are staying in a refugee camp
    Third - What is your favourite food? I love Rice and vegetables, i also like Pap with soup

    Fourth - What is the last book you read? Long work to freedom by Nelson Mandela. the book is the biography of Nelson Mandela, the freedon fighter and first democratic elected President of south africa. The book gives me a lot of inspiration and hope to endure the dead of my father and the suffering of the Zimbabwe people in the hands of President Robert Mugabe

  • Rose Anny - I received your message and concerning your request I am 18 years old and I am nee on December 10, 1988 and for the programs I like mtv the chains of music and I do not like the reading, and I will like to know what the lawyer said to you and is what to you have it contacts let me know all these elements and still to reassure me the interest has that you want to help me.

  • Dr. Abu - 1.I was born in fada nguruma in Burkina faso 1966.

    Second - Do you have any pets?,i don't have a pet for now.

    Third - What is your favorite food? I like our local African food called fufu.
    Fourth - What is the last book you read?,i love reading our local novels called onye nku,i have read it all and all its very interesting.

  • Frank Phillip - i was born in 1964 here in poly clinin achimota,accra ghana.
    if you will like to be in ghana which will be preferable for us so that you will witness everything in the banking premises.
    the local food we eat here has difference name which you might enjoy if you come down to ghana.

  • Lawal Musa - I just find out that you are a bit not sure of my proposal, anyway if you want to think more about it, you are free to do so, but just bear in mind that a stich in time save mine.
    Iam 46 years, my favourite animal is dog,my favourite programme is debate.Hope to hear from you soon.

  • Mr. Kevin Paul - YOU REQUESTED KNOWNING MORE ABOUT ME, HERE IS MY HISTORY AND MY INFORMATION DATA:

    MY NAME IS MR KEVIN PAUL, I AM BORN AS THE FIRST CHILD OF HIS ROYAL HIGNESS (IGWE PAUL TRADITIONAL RULER OF CHUBA KINGDOM IN RIVER STATE OF NIGERIA).I WAS BORN ON THE 20TH OF JULY 1960 AT THE PORTHACURT GENERAL HOSPITAL RIVER STATE.PRESENTLY I DON’T HAVE A PET,BUT I USE TO HAVE ONE DOG THAT WAS NOCKED DOWN BY A RUN AWAY DRIVER.INFACT I FELT VERY BAD THE DAY MY DOG DIED.

    MY FAVOURIATE FOOD IS GARRI, IT IS A LOCAL FOOD AND I DON’T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT.I HAVE NOT BEEN AN AVIDE READER OF BOOKS THIS DAYS VERY UNLIKE WHEN I WAS A STUDENT BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF MY BANK WORK THAT DOES NOT GIVE ME THE CHANCE OF READING BOOKS BUT I VIVIDLY REMEMBER ONE OF THE LAST BOOK I READ THAT I TOOK SO MUCH IN LOVE IN IS ROMEO AND JULIET.

    TO BE CANDID THIS QUESTIONS YOU NEEDED FROM ME SOUNDS VERY FUNY,MAY I ASK WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT ME? DO YOU HAVE PERSONAL INTEREST IN ME? IF YES, THAT IS OK.

  • Jeniffer Las - I was born 24th december 1985 in holland, but left at the age if 4 years old to
    join up with my father in Liberia, both mother and father are Liberians.
    but I presently live in Abidjan the capital city of Cote’d Ivoire.

    I once hard a dog as a pet, I love dogs better than all other animals.
    ( its great to see that you could get a dog and a cat as freinds, most of the dogs
    and cat I know are notr willing to share the same street)
    my best food is Rice and platain,I love chinese food too.
    Its funny that da Vinci code is the last novel I read too, this is a french country and
    its not easy to get good novels, but when I visited Ghana sometimes ago, I visited
    the bank in Ghana to make enquiries about the deposit, I was lucky to see good
    novels there.

  • Louisa/Louis - I was born in 1986 and I will be 20yrs old by
    december and my brother will be 18 by next month
    and and our place of birth is Zimbabwe before
    coming to settle down in Ghana till the death of our
    father.

    My favourite pet is DOVE because it symbolises
    peace in our life.

    My favourite program is James Springer .The last
    book I read was ferighheit 9 11 and the Autor of the
    book is MORRIS MORRE.

  • Mary - I was born in the year 1954 October ist. I am 52 years old. My pets name is earl. I am a vegetarian as I like to watch my weight very well. I have read quite a lot of books but my favourite is the POET by Bayala. I hate da vinci code and dont like to read it
  • Mrs. Juliet - Question:When were you born and how old are you?
    Answer: I was born in 1956 and i am 50 years old now.
    Question:What is your favourite animal?
    Answer: My favorite animal is Lion as when it makes to be bold in every situation even now am lying down on my sick bed, i am ready to face death if it comes now.
    Question:Do you watch TV? If so, what is your favourite programme?
    Answer: Yes, but since in the hospital there is no TV here , i only have my laptop which i use and i watch christian programes in the internet.
    Question:What was the last book you read?
    Answer: I only read Bible and christian books and magazines.
    Question:How did you find out about the funds?
    Answer: This money belongs to my late husband which he deposited with the Security Company before his sudden death. He was poisoned to death by his brothers for them to be able to take over his wealth. I am the beneficiary as we did not have any child that will inherit this money, my husband at the point of death told me to use this money for the less privilaged in the society and the poor, the neddy, the widows, and for the work of GOD.

  • Rita Mark - I was born at the General hospital in Harare, Zimbabwe, on the 11th may, 1960. I enjoyed dogs but have non at the moment. I do not read much. Only spend most of my time reading women health magazines and newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment