Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ooh, how nice!

George Michael wrote to me! I dreamed of this day for many years until he announced he *ahem* was into men. Not that there's anything wrong with that.. ;)
Mesage from George Michael
Ivory Coast - West Africa,
Goodday my dear,

In a brief introduction, my name is George Michael from Africa. I loss my Dad a couple of months ago. My Father was a business man until his death . He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising in my country. Before his death, he deposited the sum of US$12,600,000.00 (Twelve million six hundred thousand united states dollars) with a bank here in Ivory Coast - West Africa, which was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. Now, due to the present political crises in Ivory Coast which will not be save for me investing the money in the country, I have decided to move the money to your country for a business investment which made me contacting you because I need your assistant in directing me into a good business field that is fast in your country. Urgently confirm the receipt of this proposal with your direct telephone number to enable us discuss orally on the telephone regarding your percentage for your humanly assistant.

I wait for your reply.
Best Regards,
George Michael
If you would like to get you a famous man as a penpal, shoot him an email here. george_michael@pobox.sk

No comments:

Post a Comment