Monday, November 13, 2006

Some funnies.

  • What, am I supposed to just keep mailing you when you don't mail me? - Please you always write at one time and disappear. Please I want to know what is your interest. This is not how to do somethings. Also you always use Idioms for me. I was not born in the age of idioms and in our house and our school we don't use idiom. Please you want to help me you should show a good interest them I will tell you what you should do. I don't like it when you write me at one and then I will not hear from you. After a long time you will send me another mail. We should mature in this business. Please i am waiting for your mail.
  • Mails can get you pregnant? - Welli am really tired of telling you to ignore the mail you recieve from such people, you once told me about recieving such mail, i advice you to turn on spermguard how did you recieve such mails, it seems you choose to toy with my feeling and that is not right have i demanded any money from you? Why such mail, i recently went to asia to confirm about the money last two weeks i met Mr.Frank Toyota we discussed alenght and i was made to know that all the problem we are facing is actually from you. Please if you choose to listen to the mails you recieve it means you do not trust actuallisation of the project is it? and you have my number why didn't you call! mail me your resound.
  • I am sorry to respond back to your long awaited response it was due official shake up in my bank by right now everything is normal to the brim. Please I would like you to respond back to me with all your details as indicated herein.
  • What is so spactcial about the call if you atre not think we are playing please tell me that you dont need the price they are so many poeple who ned it i can not be westing my time writing always to please noted that
  • i have answer you this qiutoin before and i am repecting it agian i dont have websit or is it becuase you was ask to pay money for the delivery charge remember you are not paying the money to me the money you are reqiusted to pay is for DHL that will delever you ckeck to in the address you will provid that is all
  • I guess my patience is up. your winnings is no longer in my possession.Bye
  • How are you today.I have you made the payment? I am still waiting to hearing from you.May Almighty God bless you I have been knocking on your door,please open the door so that i will come in and eat with you.This offer is a dream but don't kill the dream. God will enrich you through it.Amen
  • It's like a virus, it's going around.. - Thanks for your mail.Mrs paulina Hassan has been a good person and please,this is not a mere proposal from all those scamers ok.It is left for you to think about the assistance in regards to save life because this woman been with cancer and she she going to die as the doctor has said.But let me tell i will make sure that i will do every perfect legal work on the documents to make sure that all is alright,You should not loose sleep over this offer,I am assuring you that all legal documents will ok,I know that there is alot of internet scam going around in the world today but someone can not use his health to scam because he he/she needs money no God forbid ok.
  • i don't have anythin to say since you open your mouth called me a 419 over 3 mounts ago and rember that you are the one who contacted me for the fest time and now you now called me scammer wel i dont have shoys the onlythin i know is that i can't beg you to received your cheque untill you vestigate unless the cheque is not belong to you. i don't have any thin to say.
  • Your mail content and understanding tells me you are not serious. I pray God give me a good and honest person to help me accomplish this great goal. Have a nice day. Stop bothering me if I have to every day repeat myself to you. I contacted you with the mind that you can help and take your share of the entire proceeds.
  • i am very much happy with your normerous emails which you sent to me.like i have said earlier, that this transaction is 100%risk free so you have nothing to be afraid of and beside i am the chairman of contract award committee(ccac) i shall put all machineries in place to enable the success of this tracsaction.you in particular has nothing to do with interpol

No comments:

Post a Comment