Monday, November 13, 2006

Lottery Scammers

The lads have trouble receiving attachments and faxes from me - possibly because I did not send them any.. ;)
  • Your mail is recieved but i'm sorry i never see any attached file please can you check it and resend it,due he told me about your transfer so sir i need the form i gave him to send to you for the processing of the fund transfer.
  • I acknowledge the receipt of your mail. but honestly i have to tell you that i have not recieved any fax from you
  • You said you have made the payment but i did not get any fax in my machine so i would advise you to send me the confirmation recaipt to this email address immediately.
  • Got your mail but pls do not complicate issues here because you have said it before that you sent the attachment abd i replies you that i dint see it and i also advised you to resend the details,once more for your own good resend the informations needed,thank you and have a nice day
  • WE DID NOT SEE ANY ATTACH DOCUMENT YOU SENT TO OUR OFFICES IN YOUR PASS EMAIL YOU HAVE BEING SENDING TO US,WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO FOR YOU PARTTAINING TO YOUR CLAIM.FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE DONT HAVE ANYTHHING TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY.WE ARE ACTING ON INSTRUCTIONS.TIME IS FAR FROM US.WE WAIT YOUR REPLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR WINNIGS BACK TO THE UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY BOARD UK.
  • if you do not wish to follow up the proceedures please let me know, i said that i did not get any fax from you, or you do not understand english well? if you really want our help is proccessing your calim kindly send me the form if you did fill it up,
  • I got your email and I will like to inform you that know details or attachment was sent by you according to the content of your mail.
  • Amazing, this lad has received attachments from me when I did not send any! - I have received your email and it is my pleasure to inform you that we have your personal informtion so what is needed now is for you to make the delivery fee payment to our cash office in the name of our account officer for payment confirmation.You are to make the payment through MONEY GRAM to our account officer's name below.
  • I got you mail, but i must let you know that i really do not understand you well, you said that you faxed back the form, but i did not get any thing from my fax, you can send it as an attachment to my mail, first you must understand that you are not doing me any fevor ok, cos i have alot to attaind to not only you, so if you really wish to claim this fund you have to follow the prceedures if not im sorry i can't help you.
The lads have trouble getting me on phone.. ;)
  • I call you today agian it was in voicemail please you also can cal me it is your duty to do that
  • I tried to call you but your line is not connecting.I want you to call me 2:30 pm your time
  • I CALL YOU TODAY IS WAS NOT GOING PLEASE YOU CAN CALL ME FROM YOUR SIDE
  • I call your telephone number it is always in voicemail but that is no problem if you like you can call me if it is necessary
The lads have trouble getting me to cooperate.. ;)
  • I WILL STOP EMAILING YOU BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WANT TO COMPLY WITH MY DIRECTIVES.
  • I don’t know anything about Honda whatever. you are talking about I think you have to be carefull. We work by procedure here.
  • It seems you really need someone to talk with, for me a have alot to take care of so im very sorry we can not continue,
  • We received your mail and the content was not understood. However, We want you to know that we cannot be dilibrating on one issue every day because this is an entity not just a body. The only advice we want to give you now is that when you are ready contact us for way forward.
  • We received your mail and the content was quite undertood. However, we want you to know that we do not accept Gold as payment,we advice you to let us know as soon as you need payment method we only accept cash. We also want you to know that you do not have enough time to claim this winning fund,an information was given to us by the Microsoft Company about your winning information that you have to keep your winning information untill you receive your winning fund in your account due to the fact that some number where missing during the program , Remember to send us your contact number.
  • Well you better chase after it and catch it then - After 13 mails - This is the final communication i will have with you till you prove you really want to make your claim.If you do not accept your award,kindly write me an official letter duely signed by you for that reason.I will file the letter at the head office and you will never receive my mails again.Time is running fast.
  • After 14 emails, same lad, I thought the above was his final communication! - Why dont you call me on the phone if you are real or why dont you trust me? I cant beg you to claim your money.By monday i shall make my recommendation to the head office and believe me thast will be the end of this matter.I have tried my best for you but you seem to be dragging.Do what you think is right for you.
  • morover if you dont belive please forget it they are so many poeple looking for what GOD has just gave you they are ready to pay any amounth to get this type of oppurtunity that you have got since you dont belive that very good you naw great a chance for other poeple
  • i did get your 2 mails just this morning, i will call you on those numbers you provided, and i want to understand well, cos i do not seems to understand your mails,
  • DO YOU THINK WE PLAY HERE OR WE HOLDING YOUR FUNDS,FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE DONT HAVE ANYTHHING TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY.WE ARE ACTING ON INSTRUCTIONS.TIME IS FAR FROM US,WE WAIT YOUR REPLY BEFORE SENDING YOUR WINNIGS TO THE UNITED KINGDOM LOTTERY BOARD.
  • Iam still suprise that you have failed to understand my request from you.What i mean is that from my previous mails to you,you are expected to send to us your winning information.The winning information are the informations you are to submit to us to prove you a real winner in this lottery programme.
  • I read through your mail and i observed that you are not quite sure about this lottery winning which you are suppose to be claiming in the next eight (8) working days.We do not beg lucky winners to claim their winnings but those that do not intend to claim, we will divert their money to a charity organisation where the money will have a better value.We are suppose to send you the cheque of 1,500,000 two days from today so that you can deposit the cheque against your account but since you do not intend to claim your money please sign this disclaimer form below.
  • Please i must tell you i dont understand you if you dont want use to send you your price please feel free to send us a letter of refussal the money you where ask to pay is lawyert fee and delivery fee that is and if you can reson it with me you can see that the money is not much i have send you my interrnatoinal passport is that not a sorlide profe? (I think he means solid proof!) I will call you today
  • We have communicated to you in several ways about how important it is for you to submit to this office the vital winning information as required by our company inorder to proccess your winning payment. In view of the above,we hereby inform you to discontinue sending us mails again as we have been fully convinced that you are not a winner in the lottery programme.We shall report to the police if you insist.

No comments:

Post a Comment