Monday, November 13, 2006

Some days it is great to be a scambaiter..

Baiting can make opening your email box a whole lot of fun.. ;) It might be a funny email, it might be a lad telling you to leave them alone, or it might be some half naked pics of a scammer..

There's a young man in Spain who is a scammer, he likes to steal money from people. Unfortunately he somehow met up with me and my good friend Sephy, both of us like to bait people who steal money from people. I like to take their heart and crush it slowly in my hands, because that is really what they do to people - they make them hope and dream of a large sum of funds, and then steal from them. While I can't (and wouldn't) steal from them, I can make them hope and dream of life with a gorgeous woman in an expensive house with Ferrari's and what not (think K-Fed) and then smash their hearts into a million tiny pieces with a large meat mallet, after sending them to the airport a few times to pick me up when I arrive in my private jet..

Before you say it's cruel, I actually have spoken with victims of these scams on many, many occasions. I have spoken to people who have just sent off money to a scammer they will never see again. I have spoken to people arrested for cashing fake checks. I have seen enough to know these scammers are criminals and in a lot of cases they do it not because they need the money, but because they want the BMW's and mobile phones and laptops and gold chains that you can afford when you are a scammer and not spending your own money.

This young man thinks I am a world famous supermodel with her own talk show and he is madly in love with me. He thinks she is madly in love with him, and that she wants to marry him.
Please i love your photos and your proffesion, i love your program very much and i never know i could meet someone like you talkless of asking for maariage, i never know you are so successful before i email you and tell you that i love you, i tell you that i love you before you open your self to me and let me know who you realy are even if you did not reveal yourself to me, i will still stand on my words that i feel in love to you. Babe girl, do you still love me or not? i still love you and will keep on saying that. Please i will like to hear from you today so that i can know my stand but i pray, i will win your heart and love again. Have a nice and wonderful day, God bless you.
The last time I spoke to him on the phone I said to him I had spoken to some of my modelling contacts and they wanted some photos of him with only underwear on so they could book some jobs for him. And today, they arrived. And here they are, for your viewing pleasure.. ;) If you like you can click for a bigger image.. ;) Or not, as the case may be..

I have no explanation for the deodorant or the tongue. Perhaps he thinks he can get a commercial? ;) It's a shame, he's not a bad looking guy and he seems to be working on a nice six pack there, but the guy is a criminal.. If you see him around, run! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Is this for real? I have to start reading this blog, this is funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 100% real, and 100% risky free ;) Thanks for dropping in to visit, and you're welcome back anytime.. ;) I also have a few published baits (a couple involving naked lads) on my blog too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, My Lord. I've heard of this before and actually spent an evening at 419 Eater going through his published baits. Hilarious. I'd totally get into this too. And the deoderant bit is funny.

    Thanks for stopping by my site! Adding you to Bloglines cuz YOU GOT GUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm doing a term paper on online romance, it would be very interesting to get the prospective of romance scam baiters (I've read the essay by Cheshire Cat)

    What are your opinions on the ethics on scambaiting - is it an eye for an eye thing? Particular how is it more relevant for online dating fraud?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete