Monday, November 13, 2006

After 19 emails..

Music to my ears.. ;)
  • I really do not understand what you are up to.I have received your informations and it has been processed and verified.For you to get your money now is contact the dispatch officer of Carlos James and make your payments as regards the delivery of your winnings.Our affiliate courier company to to deliver your winnings to you is the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE otherwords known as Federal Express Courier.Without the payments of your delivery cost,you will not be able to get your winnings.Sir i must let you know that you are stressing me and your case is getting tiring.please do the needful so you get your money.Remeber your winnings is at stake and you have been given less than one week to claim your prize if not am afraid you might loose it and it will be distributed to various charity organisations.Hope to hear from you soon.
This lad took only 11 emails to get a little annoyed.. ;) I think I might have said something wrong..
  • Honestly,the contents of your mails looks very strange and awkward.What do you mean by NOT STUPID AS I LOOK? What exactly are you infering?

    I have served you with all diginity and respect and i'm convinced that i did and continue to do because of the realities of my job.I would like to inform you that i have no time for games.I guess you don't need your winning fund because you are so rich or what? If you don't need it,please write me an official note signed by you informing the Lotto Board of South Africa that you refuse the award.In that case,your money will be distributed to charities.

    On the otherhand,if you are interested in making your claims,then show some seriousness and willingness to that effect.Only when this is done would i look forward to assisting you receive your fund.kindly call me on my tel..Then we will discuss and find amicable solutions.If you do not do this,i will have no choice than to leave you visit S.A yourself and claim your money directly from the head office here in johannesburg.
His next email to me -

  •   To be honest with you,your winng lottery fund was called back to the Lottery Board of South Africa trust account in Johannesburg Head office.This is due to your inefficiency to co-operate with me as your claims agent in arrangement towards getting your money transfered to you.I did my best in convincing you that you really won the money and did all i could so that you will receive your money.

    What did i get from all my efforts? You never tried to get back to me either buy mail or telephone.The telephone no. you gave me to call you was not functional.To me it looked as if you do not trust me or do not believe that you really won the money.I have informed you several times that my organisation is not affliated with any of the lotto companies you mentioned about.If those organisations are real,why haven't you received your money all along?

    Based on your non-challant attitude,i made recommendation to the Board and your fund was called back to the trust account. All hope is not lost,so what we can do now is for me to make a formal application on your behalf informing the Board that you where away out of your country for a business trip and you just came back and now you are ready to make your claims to receive your money.This can be arranged,but i'm not making any promise.I have to talk to my colleagues at the Head office.But remember that if i manage to convince them,you will now give me 20% from the total money.Is that okay with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment