Friday, November 10, 2006

What happens

when you tell a lad that you've supposedly sent money to a different person? They react to that news -

  • comfort king - hi
    i happy for your reply pls let me tell you that i dont no what you are
    saying.what i am asking you is to help me to open an charity project.in your
    country.pls send your phone number so my lawyer can contact you.
    from comfort king

  • azize kebe - I got your mail, but i dont really understand what you mean please kindly explane to me what you mean By I paid the 852 Euros fees to Charles Soludo??

    I contact you to be of assistnace to me and my old sick mother, who is in a hospital here surffring from breast cancer, and the funds in the security company is our only hope.

  • UK Lotto - f-ck off and dont mail me again

  • collins martins - I never can understand what you mean in your mail. But I should think that you'll have to send me your direct contact phone number so that we can talk things out on phone and get started without any futher waste of time. Am a well known person in the society, so you asking those questions is just a waste of time. You can aswell reach me on my own phone +27 7...

  • Chin Wong - How did you get involve with Soludo???

  • Kenneth Roberts - you made mention of paying $9,652 fees to Mr
    Knightly and why have your winnings not been send to you, I need to know
    when the money was paid to him and also send me the payment informetions.
    Hope to read from you soon.

  • Eveline Mathieu - I don't understand the meaning of your mail.Please i want you to know that i contacted you for something very serious,i will like you to tell me if you can help me or not.i am waiting with hope to hear from you.You can send me your phone number so that i can call you for more discussion.

  • Mr Wilford - Sequel to your last email,you are suppose the send the money to me not to Charles Soludo.Now i want you go and collect the money back from where you sent it from and inform me i will give you the informations on how to send the money to me.This have to be done immediately.

  • Cole - Please give me more infromation so that i can do something about it okay?

  • Mr Chinedu Eze - We received your message ,I don't know who is Mary Jane Jones so if you really want to assist me come up with all your mind i assure you that this transaction will be 100% successful and i want to let you know that you are free to ask any question that you feel to ask .And also what language do you speak ? tell me . And also i need your phone number and your first name and last name so that i can talk more with you . Thank you and God bless you .

  • Robert lawson - thanks for your email, yes, you assist by paying that amount to charles soludo. the required oayment info will be sent to you as soon as you are ready to make the payment.

  • This lad took on the name of the person I told him I had sent the money to - It's a plesure to wright you again, I will like to know what is going on, you are to get back to me so that we can finished everything this week.

    Regard,
    Mr Knightly Mark

  • Alli Sharmed - Note Stop Further Contact With Who So Ever That Claim To be Charles Soludo.

  • Mr Nicholas W.Hevron - I read your mail and i understand your plight,am very sorry that you fell in a wrong hand,please take it easy and note that you are in a safe hand now,well to inform you,It came to pass that you emmerge one of our lucky winners who won fourty thousand pounds sterling,and a TOYOTA CAR,I want you to know that this item will be made handed over to you as soon as you contact me.

  • hello you have to go and get the money back and send it to this information here is the information,Peter E Asianah,toronto canada,via money gram money transfer and get back to me with information you given to you after you sent it.

  • Arthur Hugo - Just listen, I do not want you to pay any more money to Mr. Knightly as I have finalized all issues of fee with him.
    Please disregard any information you receive from any official from this moment until you hear from me.

  • Dr March - Thank you for your mail and the contents noted. You have to stop sending money to Knightly davek as the fund will be paid through london bank.

  • Leonard Mensah - NB: After the G8 meeting, they got your information from the President’s office. Also we have being on the look and we know At this point there is an amount of money they have required you To pay to them and that is what you are seeking for but Those people you are contacting and dealing with in Africa Are fraudulent people and they having being sacked from the office?Understand that when you pay that money you will continue paying And paying until you are bank-rupt take it or lives it. Stop any Further correspondents with those so-called people is yahoo fraud bank in Africa They will not help you. The only thing I want you to understand Is the fact that your fund is coming to you to the united state of America through the United Nation to your doorstep.

    Think about it and get back to our office here in Africa .you can look at some of the federal site on scam artices www.efccnigeria.org it is a site built by the federal government Of Nigerian to fight against fraudulent officers and crimes like These

  • BARR. SMITH MORGAN - it is a pity your past experince
    i believe God want to use this golden opportunity to bless you
    send your telephone number to me so that i call you to give you more details on how this fund will transfer into your account without delay

  • Barry Levi - I got your mail, and the content was well noted. I am ready to help you, but this is what you are to do. I will advice you not to send any more mail to Charles Soludo in other for me to handle this issue very fast.

    Anytime he mail you, don't make any reply to his mail, forward every thing to my mail box.

  • Doris Peterson - No this is not why i write you, but who is Charles Soludo?

    However, i want to send this money to you as donation for the church, if you can distribute this money to the church and to the children of God, then respond to me so that we can proceed.

  • David Clarkson - can i get u better?who is jane jones?what do u feel like u want to do for me have we ever talk?i will like to talk with u so that i can get all what u are talking about.

  • Jubril Sadiq - I am really surprise at what you are saying that you have spent $9,652 Mr.Knight without a sign of any funds transfered to your bank account.This is very dissappointing and my advice now is that you suspend whatever communication you have with him in your own interest.These are people I feel that are just out to divert our payment to some unknown bank account.

  • Greg Williams - You are not suppose to send the money to Mary Jane Jones. Rather you are suppose to send the money to Mr. Robert Wright in London.

    More over the amount you are to send is not $3,690, rather $2,690. Please get back to me and I will let you know how to send the money to Mr. Robert Wright in London.

    From,
    Greg Williams
    NOTE: What is your First Language?

  • "Managing Director" - We want you to stop Contacting MR. KNIGHTLY at the moment, We don't know him. Please get back to me with all the Email he has sent you and send your Details to us so that we can help you in any way we can.

    Don't respond to any of his Email again, Get back to us now so that we can know how to go about and look for MR. KNIGHTLY. We await your urgent reply ASAP..

    Thanks

  • Gloria Kate Asuzu - I am exceedingly glad when i got your responce to my message to you,despite your urgly experience before.

  • George Daniels - I m happy to recieve your mail,nut i think we are having some misunderstanding here,who are you sending the 852 euro.i will like to talk with you,pls kindly send me your contact number so i can call you and explain things to you proparely.

  • Musa Isa - I AM DR.MUSA ISA FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF FEDERAL OF GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,I HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO LOOK INTO YOUR PROBLEM THAT HAD BEEN THERE FOR SOMETIME OVER YOUR FUND WHICH HAD BEEN OVER DUE FOR PAYMENT.

    I WILL LIKE YOU TO INFORM ME WHAT HAD BEEN THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM AND WHY IT HAD BEEN THERE FOR ALL THIS WHILE SO THAT I CAN HELP PUT ALL THESE TO AN END ONCE AND FOR ALL.

    IF I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING YOUR FUND I WILL INSTRUCT THE RELEASE OF IT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY KIND OF DELAY AND YOU MUST STOP ANY DEALING WITH ANYBODY UNITL YOUR IS PAID TO YOU.

  • Jane Jane - How are you doing ?hope you are fine ,pls my laptop got lost i lost every thing we have being doing over this transaction,could u pls foward to me all our conversation including the fee of US5,400 you paid with the informations.

    Dont write any body yet over this business until you here from me,as those who stole my pc may wish to write you.

  • Barrister mark - YOU CAN MAKE THE PYMENT IN THE WESTERN UNION TO MR AIGBE OVIEBO LIVING IN ITALY.

    BARR.MARK

  • Vivian Cole - No it has got nothing to do with the 852 Euros. There are proceedures and mandated charges that must be met in this transaction.
    You are to send 1200 Euros for final complition of this transaction so that things dont get complicated and take longer time.
    I wait to hear from you so that we can proceed.

  • Lawer Johnson - am sorry,
    I acknowledge your loss due to some unworth people in charge of the transfer.
    A new turn has taken place and i am the only geniue lawer as solictor charge of your transfer,
    the only money to be paid for your transfer is $150.if not.the case will be cleared never to resurface again
    LOOK I KNOW HAW YOU FEEL BUT AM ASURE YOU THAT THIS IS THE END
    SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL YOU

  • Patrick - Greetings and thanks for your urgent response to my mail but i am very sorry for my late response to your massage due to i travelled to a nearby country for a bankers conference which i return today.Regards to our transaction,many letter has been coming to our office complaining that they have be scam but this is due to they went to a wrong way to do business instead of coming direct to a real banker or feel free to come over to the country and see things them self.

    Therefore in our conference meeting,we discuss about this issue and promise to deal mercilessly with anybody cut with this kind of ack and also our federal government here will handle the person and put him to judgement.So all i want you to do is to indicate your interest and feel free to do this transaction with me without entertaining any fear and also understand that you will come to my country to meet me facely if you want just to assure you whom i am.

    Finally,the only money you have to spend in this transaction is that of the APPLICATION FEE of which i will forward to you to fill and send to the bank for final fund release into your account in your country.I promise that this is the only and only money you will put in this transaction and rest assure within 9 working days from the day you send the APPLICATION the bank will transfer the fund to your account as long as i am concern.So kindly indicate your interest now and also fill free to call me on +233

  • Swiss Lotto - your english not too good but u under stand "YOUR MAMA"

  • Steven Okoli - Thank you for your mail,i have already understood what you mean but i must asure you that my case i very very different with what you are talking about and i believe that you will not regret any thing you do with me,you can understand that mr A is bad does not mean that mr B must be bad but just try me and you will see the different.

    I like poeple like you who will always come out with their feelings than hiding it,if you agree with me i will then tell you what you should send to me to actualise this dream very fast.
    hoping to hearing from you.

  • Prof: Charles C. Sludo (who was told that the money was sent to Charles Soludo) - I have acknowledge the receipt of your mail, I hereby to inform you that I have being authorized by Federal Government and president Olusegu Obasanjo to remit your fund your without any further delay, kindly reconfirm your banking information to enable to enable us carry on with our duty.

    Be inform that CBN is not aware of the money which you have already spent, from our investigations, we found out that those who collected money from you are our sacked staff who are using our international payment Data to defraud people of which you one of the victim.

    Furthermore, as the Executive Governor of this bank, I am ready to help you receive your fund without any hitch, in this case, I would want you to please reconfirm your private telephone number, home and office address, Age and occupation, after the requested information is been received, then I will let you know the next step so that you will receive your fund within 24 banking hours.

    We are sorry for any inconveniences this must have cause you and we assure you the best of our service, and we advice you not to respond to any mail you may receive apart from this office or without instruction from this office for security reasons.

  • Simon Rob - I got your mail, I am suprise that you are asking me if you can help me. I contacted you in respect of the amount to be sent. Mary Jane Jones will not be available for some time as from today. On this note you are to send the money to Sandra Isaiah and the email to be used is {snip}, pay the 852Euros to this name and not Mary Jane Jones.

  • Mathew Kwami - I have read your mail,ofcourse i am writing from my home before going to the office as all my communications with you are suppose to be confidential,This transaction is true and real and i am not mr knoightly,so if you are ready to assist me ,i will ask you to do so,because both of us will stand to benefit.

    Our people use to say,taht you may make up a fire to burn a bush but it might not but a common careless butt of cigarette thrown by the corner of a bush might make the fire.

    So this is not something i will ask you to do without your will,think about it and give me the go ahead and i will furnish you with the modality which i have fashioned out to see to the successful transfer of this fund.

    I need your consent early as i will like us to have this done before the ending of this month november.

    I always trust that if you will assist me ,it will be out of your own volition.

    I will wait for your response.

  • Barr.Ben Tony.Esq - Thanks for your urgent response, the content was well understood by me, am not charles olodu or what do you call is name, am a plain and God fearing Man, go through the details of this Transaction and get back to me.

  • John Simon - I am in receipt of your mail and I am very shocked to note how Mr Khightly capitalised on his knowledge of my boss's package for you to defraud you.Even your draft has not been issued by the time he contacted you over this matter.It is very unfortunate and I had already informed my boss about the criminal activity of Mr Khightly who advised me to contact the Police.Presently,Mr Khightly is on the run and I advise you to stop further communication with him and to furnish me with his phone number and address for Police investigation and possible arrest to refund your money.

    Now my Boss has left instructions that the cheque involving the sum of US$850,000 only be handed over to you in lieu of appreciation for the initial assistance rendered to him while trying to transfer some funds abroad.

    Though,according to him,the deal could not sail through with your assistance inspite of concerted efforts which made him to seek another foreign partner who eventually assisted him.

    But as a man with the fear of God,he reasoned that your initial assistance inspite of everything should not go unrewarded-hence the provision for the cheque before his departure for Paraguay on a business trip.

  • Barriseter Robert - i the payment goes to the wrong hand that is why i wrote you,
    please send the payment to me and not any other person. so i complete the
    transaction.
    when you are ready to send the payment i will an information where you make the
    payment.
    NOTE .be aware of scammers in the internet. so do not sent the money again to any other address. always contact me with email address.

  • Barr. K Williams - YUO HAVE SENT THE MONEY TO THE WROUNG PERSON, NOW WITHDRAW THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO MRS HELLEN NORMAN IN TORONTO CANADA, SHE IS MY ASSISTANCE, SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AFTER PAYING.

  • Kenedy James - YOU ARE A VERY BIG FULL IDIOT, NIGERIA 419 HUGRY BOYS.

  • John Howse - If you can be trusted as you sound with concerned, total commitment and little assistance to this transaction we will both achieve our aim in a short time. Get your mind relaxed and follow my instruction and directives as i will be given all you need as your back up for this claim in case you receive any questions for clarification from the bank. I must reassure you that this transaction is 100% percent risk free. STOP ALL THE CONTACTS YOU ARE HAVING WITH MARY JANE JONES IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS U GOT THIS EMAIL.

  • Simon B. Zola - This is to acknowledge your e-mail and to express my concern towards you paying someone for the transfer of fund which may not be real.

    I would like to help you recover this money and give it back to you, We have been working together with Some Private Security Agents to bring such fraudulent people to book.

    So i assure you that we can get these people only if you could be helpful to yourself by providing us their contact details, to enable us authorise the Private security Agents to get them and recover your money.

    For your own good, do not inform them that you are no more interested. But do not pay any more money to these people for any reason whatsoever.

  • Susan Momodu - I think you can help me if you really wish to. You will regain all that you have lost through Mary Jane Jones and will be well compensated for your assistance.

  • Paul Freeman - As regards to the money you paid to the so called Mr. Charles Soludo, i will like to know why you paid that money so that i will be able to help you in my capacity as an attorney to see that what ever be the reason for the payment is really actualised. Please forward your phone number to me so that i can call you.

  • Allen Shawn - This is to inform you that this office received and acknowledged your brief messages as we apologised for responding late to you..

    However this office is sorry to announce to you that Mr Knightley Mark is no longer an employee with this organisation.

    Mr Knightley has been dismissed and also facing court trial for mismanagement of company's fund , we will like to know your past transcations with Mr Knightley in details to help us know how to help you as this office has been receiving several complains like yours recently..

  • Mariam Abdul - You can help me only if you will be williing.Don't listen to gossips but if you can't I will look for some one else but conerning the mary jane jones I know nothing about that.I will wish you to tell me more concerning her matter ok

  • Terry Williams - U ARE A BIG TIME FOOL

  • Nosa Henry - Subject: GO AND LOOK FOR WORK

    you must be mad
    at the same time you are idot did i beg to send me money go to hell
    with your EFCC

  • Ivah Mullam - You read my proposal right? I hope this is not another Chatham? Well, this transaction is not what we can discuss on Internet alone.Here is my contact mobile Telephone number +228.Call me or give me your direct phone number so that I can call you to enable us discuss more about this matter.I hope you are real.Waiting for your reply.

  • Khalid! - kindly forward the last payment slip and the information you sent to enable me understand the payment you have made.

  • Mary Jones - hi am sorry for that i just need ur help ok for some think ok plz

  • A L - i WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU SENT THIS EMAIL TO. THIS WILL ENABLE THE OWNER TO
    REPLY IMMEDIATELY

  • Agent_cfggames0 - How are you doing today ? I presume all is well with you.
    I would like you to send me the details of all payment you have made to the so called Soludo. This is very important as to know exactly where things had gone wrong.
    As you must have heard of the ongoing reforms in Nigeria regarding corrupt office holders.
    Th presidency is very interestd in your case , so please furnish me with all I needed to know about the transactions you have made so far.
    Best REgards.

No comments:

Post a Comment